The university graduate and program admission requirements below must be met before an application is considered complete.
Please note: International students on an F-1 or J-1 visa will be eligible to apply for this program in 2020.
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all institutions leading to and awarding the applicant’s bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and all postbaccalaureate study
An official transcript is one that Azusa Pacific University receives unopened in an envelope sealed by the former institution and that bears the official seal of the college or university. A cumulative minimum 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade-point average on the posted degree is required for regular admission status. Provisional admittance may be granted to individuals with a lower GPA if competency can be shown through multiple measures.
- Personal statement describing your interest in APU’s M.A. in Strategic Communication program. In 750 words or less, please address the following questions:
- What attracts you to APU’s M.A. in Strategic Communication program?
- What are your long-term career goals? How will APU’s M.A. in Strategic Communication program help you reach your professional goals?
- Resumé: Include your current resumé, highlighting your professional and academic background (e.g. education, work experience, academic and professional achievements, certifications).
Send official transcripts to:Graduate and Professional Center
Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000