Tickets and Parking
Tickets and parking passes are required to attend commencement and park on campus. Each graduate is allotted a specific number of tickets and parking passes to distribute to guests.
- Undergraduate students will receive 12 tickets and 4 parking passes.
- Graduate students will receive 15 tickets and 4 parking passes.
Information on how to order tickets will be emailed to graduating students within one month of commencement. Tickets will be available for reservation on Thursday, April 18, 2019. Additional tickets may be available in a lottery held Wednesday, April 24, on a first-come, first-served basis.
Parking passes are required to gain entry into your designated parking lot. Citrus College East Lot entrance is accessible from Barranca Avenue only. Lots F, G, H, and I on APU’s West Campus are accessible from Alosta Avenue and Citrus Avenue. Allow plenty of time to park because parking in all available lots is on a first-come, first-served basis. Lot A on APU’s East Campus is designated for Access1 and disabled persons parking; this parking is accessible from Citrus Avenue and University Drive.
Doors open one hour prior to the commencement ceremony.
- Lot A: Access1/Disabled Persons Parking Only; APU East Campus, 901 E. Alosta Ave., Azusa
- Citrus College lot Citrus 1: North on Citrus Avenue, right into Citrus College off Foothill Boulevard, just past APU
- Citrus College lot Citrus 2: North on Barranca Avenue, left at Stadium Way (north of shopping center)
- Lots F, G, H, and I: General Parking; APU West Campus, 701 E. Foothill Blvd., Azusa