Tickets and Parking
Tickets and parking passes are required to attend commencement and park on campus. Each graduate is allotted a specific number of tickets and parking passes to distribute to guests. All guests, ages 2 years and older, require a ticket.
- Undergraduate students will receive 5 tickets and 2 parking passes.
- Graduate students will receive 5 tickets and 2 parking passes.
- Los Angeles Pacific University students will receive 6 tickets and 2 parking passes.
Parking passes are required. Allow plenty of time to park because parking in all available lots is on a first-come, first-served basis. Lots H and I on APU’s West Campus are designated for all guests and graduates; Lot G is designated for Access1 and disabled persons parking (this parking is accessible from Foothill Boulevard.
Doors open one hour prior to the commencement ceremony.
- Lot G: Access1/Disabled Persons Parking Only; APU West Campus, 701 E. Foothill Blvd., Azusa
- Lots H and I: General Parking; APU West Campus, 701 E. Foothill Blvd., Azusa
Winter 2019 December 14
Spring 2020 May 2