General Azusa Pacific University Commencement Policies
Azusa Pacific University reserves the right to refuse admittance or remove a person if a policy is not followed.
- All children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult during the ceremony.
- No alcohol or controlled substances will be permitted at Azusa Pacific University commencement ceremonies nor any commencement-related receptions or events.
- No persons under the influence of alcohol or any other controlled substance will be permitted at Azusa Pacific University ceremonies or any commencement-related receptions or events.
- No comfort or emotional support animals will be allowed into Azusa Pacific University ceremonies or any commencement-related receptions or events. Learn more about the service animal policy.
- Clothing and adornments (e.g., hats, leis) must not be politically charged and must not use profanity or discriminatory language.
- Azusa Pacific University is not responsible for any damage or loss to personal property.
- Anything perceived as a weapon must not be carried or worn.
- Purses, backpacks, or other large personal items must not be carried by graduates.
- No noise makers, confetti, or pyrotechnic devices shall be permitted or used in the Felix Event Center or Cougar Athletic Stadium.
- No balloons are allowed into any Azusa Pacific University commencement ceremonies.
- No items (food products, beach balls, etc.) shall be thrown at any time in the Felix Event Center or Cougar Athletic Stadium.
Winter 2019 December 14
Spring 2020 May 2