The Office of Communiversity helps meet the social, cultural, recreational, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the Azusa Pacific University community in the following ways:
- APU Clubs and Organizations: Supporting student-managed activities and events as an integral part of the campus community
- Commuter Life: Providing opportunities and services to commuter students in order to foster a sense of belonging on APU's campus
- Intramurals: Coordinating various sports throughout the year
- Outdoor Adventures: Offering outdoor adventure trips, outdoor rental equipment, local hiking information, and a wilderness orientation program for incoming freshmen and transfers
- Student Union: One of the primary on-campus information hubs for the student community; located in the Cougar Dome
- Yearly Programs: Sponsoring events and activities that occur throughout the year
Communiversity exists to enhance the college experience by connecting students to each other and creating a sense of belonging through campus-wide opportunities that foster self-development.