Interested in Creating a New Club?
- At least 7 members who are full-time (12 units) undergraduate students
- A current full-time faculty or staff advisor
- Have a clearly stated mission and purpose that is consistent with the university’s mission and purpose
- A current constitution and bylaws approved by the Office of Communiversity
- Organizations cannot have a national affiliation
- Organizations that have a spiritual formation component will be vetted by the Office of the Campus Pastors for approval
- Club sports must be vetted by APU’s Office of the General Counsel for approval
How to apply
- Set up a meeting with the graduate assistant for clubs and organizations by emailing email@example.com
- Complete the club application and club advisor form (see below)
- Check for an email from the graduate assistant for clubs and organizations containing an invite to a President’s Council meeting for the final step of approval
New Applicant Forms
Active Club Forms
In order to remain an active club/organization on campus for the next academic year, every club/organization must complete the Club Continuation Form and Community Service Reflection Form (see below). You must show and maintain good standing with the Office of Communiversity by completing yearly requirements, and submit the forms to the Office of Communiversity. The current and new president, and advisor will receive a response via electronic mail.