Commuter Services and Programming
We have a variety of services and events specifically designed for undergraduate and graduate commuter students. Please come visit us in the Student Union, located in the Cougar Dome on East Campus, to access the following services.
- Commuter Printing
- Commuter Lockers
- Commuter Rideshare Program
- Refrigerator and Microwaves: In the Cougar Dome we have a fridge and two microwaves for commuter students to use.
- Snacks and Coffee: Commuter students are welcome to a complimentary snack and cup of coffee each day. We have a variety of options such a granola bars, chips, and string cheese, as well as regular and decaf Keurig coffee cups.
- Office supplies: We recognize that commuters aren’t able to run home to staple a paper or grab a pen. Stop by the Cougar Dome––we’ve got you covered!
- Commuter Programming: We host a variety of events such a free breakfast and lunches, Commuter Appreciation Week in the spring, a Commuter Gala, Commuter Chapel, and so much more! We encourage our commuters to keep an eye out for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org about upcoming events.
- Commuter Cohorts: All first-year and transfer commuter students will be assigned to a commuter cohort led by a Commuter Life Assistant. This will be a group for fellowship, event opportunities, and guidance as commuters navigate the APU campus experience.
- Games and Recreational Equipment: In the Cougar Dome we have a pool table, ping pong table, basketball court, and a variety of board games that all students can use.
More questions? Learn more by checking out Commuter FAQs.