If you believe any student is in immediate danger of harm, please call 911 first, then contact APU’s Department of Campus Safety at (626) 815-3898.
If you have non-emergency concerns about the well-being of a student, please feel free to contact:
- University Counseling Center (Ext. 2109)
- Office of the Campus Pastor (Ext. 3855)
- Office of Residence Life (Ext. 3825)
- Office of Student Life (Ext. 3890)
- Or any member of the Care Team
In addition, you are welcome to relate your concerns to the Care Team via the Student in Crisis Notification Form.