News and Features (2020)
- July 6, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20During the summer, it can be even more important to create healthy practices to make the most of your time and stay well. Here are some ways that students and families can pursue wellness this summer.
- April 28, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20 and Evelyn Allen, M.S. ’19As a college student, you’ve been adapting to a completely new situation while continuing your studies. Here are some tips for protecting your mental health and spiritual wellness.
- March 23, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20If you’re a college student like me, you’re probably struggling to keep up with the news and rapid changes that are taking place as a result of Coronavirus, or COVID-19. Here’s how I’m navigating these challenges one day at a time.
- March 13, 2020 by Morgan RogersLearn how to reduce the risk of illness and prevent Coronavirus spread when you’re living on campus.
- January 30, 2020 by Tobin PerryStaying healthy during college—physically, mentally, and spiritually—is essential. Learn more about APU’s student wellness resources.
- January 9, 2020 by Ashley EnerizMaintaining a healthy diet and managing stress in college are not always second-nature habits, but embracing them can benefit you! Here’s what to know.