This senior seminar serves musicians planning to work in the private
and/or public sectors, including future full-time church musicians,
school music educators, private teachers, performers, and freelance
musicians. The course focuses on the integration of Christian faith,
ethical issues, and professional concerns that confront musicians
in the work environment. Meets the General Studies Senior Seminar requirement.
Prerequisites: A student intending to register for Senior Seminar must meet the following prerequisites.
1. Completion of a minimum of 90 units
2. Completion of the Upper-division Writing Intensive requirement
3. Completion of God’s Word and the Christian Response units, according to the following:
• For students transferring in 0–27 units: 9 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response
• For students transferring in 28–59 units: 6 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response
• For students transferring in 60 or more units: 3 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response