This senior seminar is designed for those who wish to further their understanding of an important issue facing Christians today. The course consists of a seminar format, including a major paper and oral presentation. Students combine Christian theology, biblical studies, and ethics to examine various ways in which the Christian faith can be lived out today. Meets the General Studies Senior Seminar requirement.
Prerequisites: A student intending to register for Senior Seminar must meet the following prerequisites.
1. Completion of a minimum of 90 units
2. Completion of the Upper-division Writing Intensive requirement
3. Completion of God’s Word and the Christian Response units, according to the following:
• For students transferring in 0–27 units: 9 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response
• For students transferring in 28–59 units: 6 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response
• For students transferring in 60 or more units: 3 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response