Resources for Faculty in Providing Canvas-based Teaching (3-13-20)
List of Resources for Faculty in Providing Canvas-based Teaching
- In-person, drop-in support will be available: Friday, March 13, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. in Duke 509 and 520
Quickstart to Canvas-Based Teaching Course
- Enroll in a self-paced, one-hour quickstart course on teaching with Canvas.
Quickstart to Canvas-Based Teaching Webinars
Course Continuity APU Website
- Provides essential information for faculty on how to communicate with students, maintain course continuity, conduct class virtually in real-time, run lab activities, and more.
- Submit Canvas-related support tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get 24/7 assistance through the Support Center at (626) 815-5050 or Ext. 5050.