1899 Dining Hall
In 1899, the Training School for Christian Workers was founded to train women and men for Christian service. The university has since grown and changed names four times before becoming Azusa Pacific University. In a tribute to our heritage, the Dining Hall has been named 1899 Dining Hall, a name that we hope will remind all who enter our God First community.
Dining Services continues to look for ways to provide excellent service and products to the Azusa Pacific University community. Recent renovations to the 1899 Dining Hall carry on this mission. The introduction of new food stations that range from "Pressed," a panini and sandwich station, to "Wok'd," an Asian-inspired station that provides quality noodle dishes, highlights the fresh concepts. Breakfast has also seen changes with a new breakfast buffet station and "Yolked," the expanded omelet station. Several options are available for individuals with specific dietary needs.
The 1899 Dining Hall's all-you-care-to-eat program provides students, staff, faculty, and administration a single location to enjoy first class service, entrees, and environment to meet with friends.
Acceptable methods of payment for a meal in the 1899 Dining Hall are dining plans, Cougar Bucks, Department Dollars, cash, or credit/debit cards.
East Campus: Turner Campus Center