News Archive (2020)
- September 15, 2020We invite you to participate in the upcoming HSI Forum, on October 7, 2020, from 10:30-11:30 a.m. to start cultivating a shared vision of what APU can look like compositionally and operationally as a Hispanic Serving Institution
- August 10, 2020 by Ashley EnerizOpting for online courses due to COVID-19 doesn’t have to affect your college military benefits. Here’s how to make sure you receive your full BAH rate.
- June 19, 2020APU alumni are invited to an online conversation about COVID-19 inequities, racialized police brutality, and the church's role in calling for justice.
- June 15, 2020APU’s Office of Diversity and Inclusion and Student Center for Reconciliation and Diversity compiled the following list of resources for individuals interested in engaged allyship and committed to deepening their anti-racist knowledge and work.
- June 4, 2020On Wednesday, June 10, Azusa Pacific faculty and staff are invited to an online conversation about current and historic realities, disparities, and injustices evidenced across this nation and exacerbated in this season.
- June 4, 2020On Friday, June 5, at 2 p.m., join APU's Student Center for Reconciliation and Diversity and Ethnic Organizations for VOICES, a safe space for students to engage in conversation around issues related to race, culture, equity, and justice.
- June 2, 2020The tragic deaths of Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, and George Floyd should evoke emotions in us. As believers, we need to stand against any injustice or any form of racism. This world is broken and needs change.
- May 30, 2020We are unable to let these incidents go by in silence. We are compelled as Christians and resolved as academic leaders to create a University, and contribute to a society, where all persons feel a sense of belonging and thrive.
- January 11, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20STRONG is an on-campus program for students with chronic illnesses and disabilities. Through the voices of APU students, we see the impact that STRONG has made on its members.