Andrea Liston, Ed.D., has 24 years of service experience in the public school system facilitating inclusive education and the co-teaching model of instruction. With 13 years in higher education, she has served as an associate dean and director of assessment and accreditation.
- Ed.D., Argosy University
- M.A., Education, University of San Diego
- B.S., Education, Western Illinois University
- Multiple-Subjects K-8 (life)
- Severe Disabilities K-12 (life)
- Resource Specialist Certificate of Competence K-12
- School of Education
- Division of Teacher Education
- Assessment and Accreditation
- Inclusive Education
- Positive Behavior Supports
- Restorative Justice
- TESP 502 – Science of Teaching I: How Students Learn
10 a.m.-5 p.m. daily. Flexible based on fieldwork.