Advance the Future of Education with a Master’s in Educational Technology
Designed for experienced teachers seeking an advanced degree, the Online Master of Arts in Educational Technology produces leaders skilled in new and innovative teaching methods for reaching today’s learners. Graduates are equipped to incorporate technology-embedded instruction into P-14 teaching and learning environments, as well as online learning communities.
Through coursework and discussion completed entirely online, candidates build knowledge and expertise in digital teaching and e-learning, managing tech-supported curricular tools, global learning and cross-cultural literacy, applications of information and instructional design, internet technologies, digital imagery and communications for learning environments, and emerging trends in technologies. The program’s scholarly and dynamic online learning environment capitalizes on the most relevant pedagogy on technology-infused teaching.
- Coursework is taught in a dynamic online learning community.
- The program offers hands-on training to prepare students as educational leaders in integrated technology.
- Students enter the program in learning communities of 15 students.
- Learning takes place anytime, anywhere, and is immediately applicable to students’ teaching or leadership environments.
- Students can earn their degree in just 12 months.
- Two to three cohorts start each year.
- The program’s project-based approach allows students to utilize intermediate to advanced instructional technology skills.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
Note: This information is current for the 2018-19 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.