News Archive (2019)
- December 17, 2019Learn more about Bachrach's recent publication.
- November 20, 2019 by Stephanie ThurrottSwitching careers and transitioning to teaching can be fulfilling! Here’s why some professionals made the change, and what you can learn from them.
- October 15, 2019 by Ashley EnerizIf you’re looking into teaching degrees and credentials, pursuing a bachelor’s degree in liberal studies is just one way to go. Here are some of the top teaching paths offered at Azusa Pacific University.
- May 9, 2019 by Ashley EnerizTeacher-run social media accounts offer an unlimited wealth of resources for professional development at every grade level and subject.
- May 7, 2019 by Heather NelsonThe future of K-12 special education in California is set to look different, with new credentials and a more holistic approach. Here’s what to know.
- May 6, 2019 by Evelyn AllenTeacher Appreciation Week: A time to give back to the professionals who do so much for our students and communities. This compilation of resources...
- April 23, 2019 by Ashley EnerizNow more than ever, the ability to educate students with autism spectrum disorder and help them reach their full potential is a skill set every teacher needs.
- April 4, 2019 by John MontesiIf you’re interested in working toward a teaching degree, it’s important to explore the various teacher preparation pathways to find your best fit.
- March 14, 2019
- February 14, 2019 by Ana FelceAs a future educator, you may be curious about the student teaching experience and how it can prepare you for your own classroom. Wonder no more! Read on to find out.
- January 24, 2019 by Ana FelceA teaching credential program that combines your undergraduate studies with teacher training can help prepare you to become an educator in just four years.
Note: This information is current for the 2020-21 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.