Thomas Wilson, Ph.D.
Director of Online Learning, Office of Innovative Teaching and Technology
Phone: (626) 815-6000, Ext. 5039
Tom Wilson, Ph.D., leads the team that designs and builds fully online courses. Tom has a Ph.D. and M.S. in Instructional Design and Technology. His research interests are multimedia instruction and mobile learning. Prior to joining APU, he was associate dean of online learning at another institution. Tom’s interest in learning through multimedia stems from his experience as a TV writer/producer in Hawaii.
- Ph.D., Old Dominion University
- MSIDT, California State University, Fullerton
- B.S., University of Southern Colorado
- Educational Multimedia and Technology
- Online Instructional Design
8 a.m.-5 p.m.