APU Programs (Group 1)
If you are considering participating in an Azusa Pacific University study away program, the following semester, summer, and interterm programs have been approved to satisfy the institutional mission and academic standards of Azusa Pacific University.
Review our Financial Aid Policies for APU Group 1.
- APU China Nursing Semester
- APU Ecuador Semester
- APU Norway Nursing Semester
- Oxford Scholars’ Semester (SSO)
- APU Sacramento Semester
- APU South Africa Semester
- APU South Africa Nursing Semester
- APU Tahoe Semester
Faith-Based Programs (Group 2)
The following programs are administered by well-established and reputable institutions outside Azusa Pacific University. They offer students a wide variety of destinations and courses of study, and meet APU’s education, health, and safety standards.
Review our Financial Aid Policies for Faith-Based (Group 2) programs.
- Australia Studies Centre (ASC)
- Costa Rica, Latin America Studies Program (LASP)
- Los Angeles, Film Studies Center (LAFSC)
- Middle East Studies Program (MESP)
- Nashville, Contemporary Music Center (CMC)
- Oxford Summer Programme (OSP)
- Uganda Studies Program (USP)
- Washington, DC, American Studies Program (ASP)
GO Terms are academic programs of varying lengths and degree levels offered in fall, spring, and summer, providing students with a wide variety of destinations and courses of study.
Also review the Financial Aid Policies for GO Terms.