APU Programs (Group 1 and Short-Term)
If you are considering participating in an Azusa Pacific University study away program, the following semester, summer, and interterm programs have been approved to satisfy the institutional mission and academic standards of Azusa Pacific University.
Review our Financial Aid Policies for APU Group 1 and short-term programs.
- APU China Nursing Semester
- APU Ecuador Semester
- Global Learning Term
- Los Angeles Term
- APU Norway Nursing Semester
- Oxford Scholar’s Semester (SSO)
- APU Sacramento Semester
- APU South Africa Semester
- APU South Africa Nursing Semester
- APU Short-Term Programs
Faith-Based Programs (Group 2)
The following programs are administered by well-established and reputable institutions outside Azusa Pacific University. They offer students a wide variety of destinations and courses of study, and meet APU’s education, health, and safety standards.
Review our Financial Aid Policies for Faith-Based (Group 2) programs.
- Australia Studies Centre (ASC)
- Costa Rica, Latin America Studies Program (LASP)
- Los Angeles, Film Studies Center (LAFSC)
- Middle East Studies Program (MESP)
- Nashville, Contemporary Music Center (CMC)
- Oxford Summer Programme (OSP)
- Uganda Studies Program (USP)
- Washington, DC, American Studies Program (ASP)
GO Terms are academic programs of varying lengths offered in summer, fall, and spring. They offer students a wide variety of destinations and courses of study, and have programs inclusive of different degree levels. The following GO Terms are programs that are administered by well-established and reputable institutions outside Azusa Pacific University: