School of Education Alumni Tuition Discounts
APU’s School of Education offers a 15 percent alumni tuition discount for Azusa Pacific alumni who begin graduate programs during the 2016-17 or 2017-18 academic year.
To qualify for this discount, students must begin their program during the 2016-17 or 2017-18 academic year and maintain continuous enrollment half time for fall and spring terms. Students must be in good academic standing and maintain satisfactory academic progress with a minimum cumulative grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0. If qualifications are met, the discount may be renewed each year until graduation.
Notes on Eligibility: The School of Education’s doctoral program (Ed.D. in Educational Leadership) and the Clear Administrative Services Credential (CASC) program are not eligible for the alumni tuition discount. APU doctoral alumni are also not eligible for the School of Education alumni discount. Additionally, the alumni discount cannot be combined with other institutional aid, such as School of Education scholarships. Students who are eligible for both may to choose to receive either the alumni discount or an APU scholarship.
MOU Partner Tuition Discounts
The School of Education and the School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences offer a 10 percent tuition discount for eligible employees of the following districts and charter schools who will start in an education program (offered through the School of Education) or a physical education program (offered through the School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences).
Please note: The School of Education’s doctoral program (Ed.D. in Educational Leadership) is not eligible for any MOU discount. The discount cannot be combined with other institutional aid.
- Apple Valley Unified School District
- Arcadia Unified School District
- Colton Joint Unified School District
- Corona-Norco Unified School District
- County of Orange Employees
- Duarte Unified School District
- Hesperia Unified School District
- Murrieta Valley Unified School District
- Opportunities for Learning Charter Schools
- Options for Youth Charter Schools
- Oro Grande School District
- Pasadena Unified School District
- Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District
- San Bernardino City Unified School District
- San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools
- San Jacinto Unified School District
- Snowline Joint Unified School District
- Temecula Valley Unified School District
- Victor Elementary School District
- Victor Valley Union High School District
- Walnut Valley Unified School District
Students fill out the 2017-18 School of Education MOU Agreement Discount (PDF) form and provide proof of employment along with a form every year of enrollment.