Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
In alignment with federal regulations, Azusa Pacific University provides prospective students access to important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students in certain programs that prepare graduates for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. APU offers a number of certificate programs that fall under this umbrella and in which students may be eligible for financial aid.
Select your program from the list below to review the available data, which is provided to assist prospective and current students in making career and educational decisions. To protect student confidentiality, information may not be available for some programs with small numbers of students.
If you have questions, please contact student financial services.
School of Behavioral and Applied Sciences
School of Education
- Applied Behavioral Analysis Specialization
- Clear Administrative Services Credential
- PPS: School Counseling Credential
- PPS: School Psychology Credential
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential or Internship Credential (PASC)
- Clinical Counseling Certificate
School of Nursing
- Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) Certificate
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGNP) Certificate
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Certificate
- Nursing Education Certificate
- Oncology Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) Certificate
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner—Primary Care (PNP) Certificate
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Healthcare Administration and Leadership
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Certificate
- School Nurse Services Credential (SNSC) (a nondegree post-bachelor’s program)
Business Hours in July
University offices will be closed on Thursday, July 4, and Friday, July 5.
Most offices will also close at noon on Friday, July 12, and Friday, July 19. Please keep these closures in mind as you make plans.