News Archive (2020)
- October 20, 2020 by Tobin PerryStudents attending college in 2020 are facing new challenges. These five tips can help you stay healthy during college.
- July 6, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20During the summer, it can be even more important to create healthy practices to make the most of your time and stay well. Here are some ways that students and families can pursue wellness this summer.
- April 28, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20 and Evelyn Allen, M.S. ’19As a college student, you’ve been adapting to a completely new situation while continuing your studies. Here are some tips for protecting your mental health and spiritual wellness.
- March 27, 2020 by Evelyn AllenFor many of us, the Coronavirus may be our first experience with a serious pandemic response. Read more about how a highly trained public health expert is managing the COVID-19 crisis in her own home.
- March 13, 2020 by Evelyn Allen, M.S. ’19The reality of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is difficult to process on many different levels. Yet we can take a step back and discover that we have an important role to play during this global health crisis.
- March 13, 2020 by Morgan RogersLearn how to reduce the risk of illness and prevent Coronavirus spread when you’re living on campus.
- January 30, 2020 by Tobin PerryStaying healthy during college—physically, mentally, and spiritually—is essential. Learn more about APU’s student wellness resources.
- January 11, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20STRONG is an on-campus program for students with chronic illnesses and disabilities. Through the voices of APU students, we see the impact that STRONG has made on its members.
- January 9, 2020 by Ashley EnerizMaintaining a healthy diet and managing stress in college are not always second-nature habits, but embracing them can benefit you! Here’s what to know.