News Archive (2020)
- April 28, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20 and Evelyn Allen, M.S. ’19As a college student, you’ve been adapting to a completely new situation while continuing your studies. Here are some tips for protecting your mental health and spiritual wellness.
- March 27, 2020 by Evelyn AllenFor many of us, the Coronavirus may be our first experience with a serious pandemic response. Read more about how a highly trained public health expert is managing the COVID-19 crisis in her own home.
- March 13, 2020 by Evelyn Allen, M.S. ’19The reality of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is difficult to process on many different levels. Yet we can take a step back and discover that we have an important role to play during this global health crisis.
- March 13, 2020 by Morgan RogersLearn how to reduce the risk of illness and prevent Coronavirus spread when you’re living on campus.
- January 30, 2020 by Tobin PerryStaying healthy during college—physically, mentally, and spiritually—is essential. Learn more about APU’s student wellness resources.
- January 11, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20STRONG is an on-campus program for students with chronic illnesses and disabilities. Through the voices of APU students, we see the impact that STRONG has made on its members.
- January 9, 2020 by Ashley EnerizMaintaining a healthy diet and managing stress in college are not always second-nature habits, but embracing them can benefit you! Here’s what to know.