MyCougar Health Patient Portal
Students can easily and confidentially schedule an appoint using the MyCougar Health Patient Portal, a secure online resource that gives APU students convenient 24-hour access to personal health information. Using the same username and password as your APU account, students can make appointments at the Student Health Center, send secure messages to health providers, manage immunization records, upload documents, receive educational materials, and view financial statements.
All new undergraduate students (including new transfer students) and all new international students, must:
- Submit proof to the MyCougar Health Portal of having received two MMR vaccines in their lifetime. Input the dates on the Immunization page and then upload the document on the Upload page; AND
- Complete the TB Screening Questionnaire, which is on the Forms page in the MyCougar Health Portal (international students should have either the TB Gold blood test or the TB skin test completed).
Accessing MyCougar Health
- Use the link above or log in at home.apu.edu
- In the upper right corner, click on the search icon (magnifying glass)
- Search MyCougar Health and then login
- Select MyCougar Health
If you are unable to log into the portal, make sure you have completed all of the Admissions Office requirements and replied to their emails.
APU is committed to protecting your personal information. Data that you provide cannot be viewed by anyone else on the web and is securely maintained by industry standard SSL encryption and decryption technology when needed. We do not share your information with anyone else.