News Archive (2020)
- July 2, 2020Learn more about Schrum's recent presentation.
- June 5, 2020 by Joseph Bentz, Ph.D.Joseph Bentz, Ph.D., professor in the Department of English, relates the current disruption we are experiencing with examples of biblical figures from the Old Testament who went through a crisis before God called them to do His most important work.
- March 23, 2020Learn more about Schrum's recent professional activity.
- March 23, 2020Join the Honors College in praying for our World!
- March 23, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20If you’re a college student like me, you’re probably struggling to keep up with the news and rapid changes that are taking place as a result of Coronavirus, or COVID-19. Here’s how I’m navigating these challenges one day at a time.
- March 13, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20 and Evelyn Allen, M.S. ’19As a college student, you may be experiencing a sudden transition into online classes. If you are accustomed to taking classes in-person, there are many ways to make the shift to online courses easier.
- February 20, 2020Learn more about Sellers' recent presentation.
- February 20, 2020Learn more about Sellers' recent publication.
- February 20, 2020Learn more about Hale's recent publication.
- February 20, 2020 by Stephanie ThurrottTransitioning from the exploratory freshman year to the sophomore year of college can be a little challenging. Here are six tips that can help you succeed.
- January 31, 2020The Carnegie Foundation selected Azusa Pacific University as 1 of 119 institutions to receive its 2020 Community Engagement Classification.
- January 24, 2020 by Abigail ReedAlthough Jensen Kirkendall ’20 decided to follow Jesus at a young age, he grew up wrestling with questions about his faith. Who is God? What do I really know about Him? How am I supposed to have faith in what I can’t even see?
Note: This information is current for the 2020-21 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.