News Archive (2020)
- July 15, 2020The university has been busy preparing for your safe arrival on campus this fall in light of the new realities surrounding COVID-19 and guidance from federal, state, and county public health agencies.
- July 2, 2020 by Morgan RogersHere's everything you need to know before your first year at Azusa Pacific University.
- April 7, 2020Please review the revised process for current students to obtain housing for next year.
- January 30, 2020 by Tobin PerryStaying healthy during college—physically, mentally, and spiritually—is essential. Learn more about APU’s student wellness resources.
- January 9, 2020 by Ashley EnerizMaintaining a healthy diet and managing stress in college are not always second-nature habits, but embracing them can benefit you! Here’s what to know.