Housing for Juniors and Seniors

Juniors and seniors who wish to live in campus housing for the following academic year may take part in the housing sign-ups process. Please download Housing Sign-Ups Options for Juniors and Seniors (PDF) to find out how to secure campus housing.

To request housing for the spring semester or in the middle of a term, students should submit a Request For Campus Housing Assignment Form (PDF) to the Office of Housing Services.