Digital Signage Request
The Digital Signage System consists of several monitors across campus that display pertinent information to the APU community, primarily the student body. If you would like to post a message through this system, submit a request using the form below, taking note of the following guidelines:
- Material should be relevant and informative, and should convey new information, reinforce existing information, promote university values, or convey critical messages of official university business.
- Use of digital signage for any other purpose, including—but not limited to—political, commercial, or personal information, will not be approved.
- Accuracy of the information in each message is the responsibility of the individual, department, or office submitting the request.
- The Office of University Relations and IMT Media Services reserve the right to edit or deny messages in an effort to uphold and reinforce the communication standards of the university.
- Messages will run for two weeks or up until the date of the event advertised, whichever is sooner. When completing your request, make sure to include a start date for when you wish the message to display.
- All requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the desired start date of the message. Requests submitted later will not be accepted.
Should you have any questions, contact the IMT Support Center at Ext. 5050 or email@example.com.