Lisa Lee, M.A. TESOL, M.Div.
Adjunct Professor, American Language and Culture Institute
Phone: (626) 815-6000, Ext. 3569
Lisa Lee, M.A. in TESOL, M.Div., is committed to facilitating communicative language teaching methods that are authentic for students both inside and outside the classroom. She received a Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Others Languages (TESOL) from Teachers College, Columbia University. Prior to teaching in APU's American Language and Culture Institute, Lee taught academic English at Sogang University in Seoul, Korea for three years before going on to pursue graduate studies in Christian education at Princeton Theological Seminary, where she completed her Master of Divinity. Her dedication is to teach English as a second language and to help international students identify their motivation for learning a second language. Her professional areas of interest include curriculum development and Christian education.
- M.Div., Princeton Theological Seminary
- M.A., Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Columbia University
- B.A., Psychology and Social Behavior, University of California, Irvine
- American Language and Culture Institute
- ALCI 21 – Academic Composition and Reading Skills II
- ALCI 31 – Academic Composition and Reading Skills III
- ALCI 47 – Biblical Foundations for ESL Learners