American International Mentoring
The American International Mentoring (AIM) program provides a unique opportunity for American and international students to learn about each other’s culture and lifestyle while developing lifelong friendships. Through this program, students learn to:
- Understand and celebrate cultural diversity
- Enhance global awareness
- Share their culture
- Develop meaningful friendships
- Experience personal and spiritual growth
How to Apply
To participate in the AIM program, complete the following steps:
- Email the AIM team at email@example.com.
- Complete the application link sent via email, or complete the application link on the AIM Facebook page.
Fall Semester: September 30
Spring Semester: January 30
Note: If you miss the deadline, email us. If we have a partner available for you, we may still accept your application.
What to Expect After You Apply
We will email you to confirm that we have received your application. Then we will match you with a partner and email you your partner’s information as soon as we can. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.