American International Mentoring
The American International Mentoring (AIM) Program provides a unique opportunity for American and international students to learn about one another’s culture and lifestyle while developing lifelong friendships. Through this program students will be able to:
- Understand and celebrate cultural diversity.
- Enhance global awareness.
- Share their culture.
- Develop meaningful friendships.
- Experience personal and spiritual growth.
To participate in the AIM Program, please complete the following steps:
- If you are an American student, open the American Partner Application (MS Word) on your computer. If you are an international student, open the International Partner Application (MS Word).
- Fill out the application completely and save it in a convenient location on your computer.
- Email your application and a current photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org as attachments.
Fall Semester: September 30
Spring Semester: January 30
What to expect after you apply:
We will email you to confirm that we have received your application. Then we will match you with a partner and email you your partner’s information as soon as we can.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- If you miss the deadline, please email us. If we have a partner available for you, we may still accept your application. ↵