Janice Baskin, M.A., M.S., prepares dissertations from seven doctoral programs for publication by the university and the ProQuest database, editing them for consistency of format and organization according to university standards and academic disciplines (e.g., APA, MLA, etc.). She also interfaces with students, department and committee chairs, and academic councils.
- M.A., English Rhetoric and Composition, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- M.S., Journalism, University of Illinois
- B.S., Journalism, University of Illinois
- University Libraries
- ENGL 110 – Freshman Writing Seminar
- ENGL 111 – Introduction to Literature