Jennifer Blair, MSLIS, M.A., provides leadership as the Head of User Services for Marshburn and Darling Libraries, assessing user needs through collaborative efforts with faculty, staff, and students with application of user-centered design methods. Prior to Azusa Pacific, Jennifer worked in public and academic libraries, including the Claremont Colleges Library. In addition to her role with APU, she also teaches undergraduate graphic design courses at Colorado Technical University. Her scholarly interests include art and design, kinesthetic learning approaches, education, and interdisciplinary studies. She is liaison in the areas of psychology (undergraduate, graduate, doctoral) and school counseling and psychology (graduate).
- MSLIS, Florida State University
- M.A., Educational Multimedia, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- B.A., Graphic Design, Azusa Pacific University
- Graduate Certificate, Community College Teaching, California State University, Dominguez Hills
- Online Teaching Certificate, Learning Resources Network
- University Libraries