Jennifer Blair, MSLIS, M.A.
Assistant Professor, University Libraries
Head of User Services
Phone: (626) 815-6000, Ext. 2715
Office Location: William V. Marshburn Memorial Library, 113
Jennifer Blair, MSLIS, M.A., provides leadership as the Head of User Services for Marshburn and Darling Libraries, assessing user needs through collaborative efforts with faculty, staff, and students with application of user-centered design methods. Prior to Azusa Pacific, Jennifer worked in public and academic libraries, including the Claremont Colleges Library. In addition to her role with APU, she teaches undergraduate graphic design courses at Colorado Technical University. Her scholarly interests include art and design, kinesthetic learning approaches, education, and interdisciplinary studies. She is a liaison in the areas of cinematic arts (undergraduate and graduate), theater arts (undergraduate), marriage and family therapy (MFT), psychology (undergraduate, professional, and graduate) and school ounseling and psychology (graduate).
- MSLIS, Florida State University
- M.A., Educational Multimedia, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- B.A., Graphic Design, Azusa Pacific University
- Graduate Certificate, Community College Teaching, California State University, Dominguez Hills
- Online Teaching Certificate, Learning Resources Network
- University Libraries