Graduate and Professional Application Checklist
- Submit your APU application
There is no cost to apply. APU waives the application fee for military-connected students.
- Send official transcripts from previous college or university experience to:
Graduate and Professional Admissions
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
Your application is not complete until all transcripts have been received.
- Order official military transcripts only if you are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a professional program. Use the appropriate link:
- Apply for financial aid by completing your FAFSA.
- Apply for VA benefits and complete your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). If you are a veteran, email your DD214 and COE to the Office of Military and Veteran Education Benefits at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete APU’s MVEB Application Packet.