County of Riverside
Employees of Riverside County can develop and advance professionally through the city’s partnership with Azusa Pacific University. City employees, their spouses, and their children (up to age 26) can take advantage of the following:
- A 15 percent tuition discount on the Master of Business Administration and Master of Business Management programs
- A 15 percent tuition discount on the Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree completion programs
Some programs may be available at convenient APU regional campuses in the cities of Murrieta and San Bernardino, and on-site instruction may be available if a group of students is enrolling. Courses are offered in online and face-to-face formats, in six 8-week sessions per year. Full- and part-time options available.
- Students interested in either of the bachelor’s completion programs should fill out the 2019-20 MOU Discount Form and provide proof of employment every year of enrollment.
- Students interested in any of the above programs should contact Student Financial Services for complete eligibility details.
- This tuition discount cannot be combined with other institutional aid and only applies to core courses (General Education courses are not covered by discount).