Dianne Harmel, M.A.
Adjunct Professor, Vocal Studies
Phone: (626) 824-1505
Fax: (626) 466-4444
Office Location: Warren Music Center
Dianne Harmel, M.A., is the CEO and artistic director of Foothill Academy of Vocal Arts, a nonprofit organization she founded in 2006 to provide voice instruction and choral music opportunities for elementary and high school youth in the Greater Pasadena area. Harmel is an accomplished mezzo-soprano soloist specializing in oratorio work. She studied with Metropolitan Opera mezzo Herta Glaz while at the University of Southern California, and is pursuing a DMA in Music Education from Boston University.
- M.A., Music (Emphasis in Vocal Pedagogy), California State University, Los Angeles
- B.M., Vocal Performance, University of Southern California
- School of Music (College of the Arts)
- Undergraduate Programs
- Choral Music
- Vocal Pedagogy
- MUS 102 – Intermediate Voice Class
- MUS 111 – Applied Voice
- MUS 118 – Semi-Private Voice
By appointment only