Karen Shackleton, M.A.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Music Studies
Phone: (626) 815-3848
In addition to public school (K–12) and university-level teaching, Karen Shackleton has served as a church music director and pianist, written numerous songs and piano arrangements of sacred hymns, taught private piano lessons, and worked in local musical theater. She is committed to providing clear presentation of musical concepts and skills in order to help her students achieve their musical goals. Above all, she seeks to honor God through excellence in teaching and in her relationships with students.
- M.A., Education
- B.A., Music Theory/Composition and Music Education
- CA Clear Credential Music
- CA Clear Credential Special Education
- School of Music (College of the Arts)
- Worship Accompanying
- MUS 113 – Applied Piano
- MUS 120 – Music Fundamentals
- MUS 320 – Keyboard Improvisation