Matthew Limones, M.M.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Commercial Music
Phone: (626) 387-5725
Matthew Limones is manager of Artist and Label Relations at SoundExchange, representing the company within the global music business. SoundExchange is designated by the U.S. Copyright Office to collect and distribute digital radio royalties for recording artists and sound recording copyright owners for the use of their content on services like Music Choice, SiriusXM, Univision, etc. Matthew's expertise has placed him in the position to spearhead the company’s outreach efforts within the Latin music market. He focuses on reaching out to artists and labels with unpaid royalties and maintains relationships with the music industry's key players to ensure they are up-to-date on business, legislative and policy issues that may affect the long-term value of music. Matthew holds a master’s degree from the University of Miami, and has held previous positions at Shazam and TuneIn Radio.
- M.M., Music Business and Entertainment Industries, University of Miami
- B.S., Biology/Chemistry, Saint Mary's College of California
- Certificate in Public Policy, Duke University
- School of Music (College of the Arts)
- CMUS 602 - Music Publishing