How to Apply
- Complete your APU Application
- Select Music: Commercial Music, B.M. for your major
- When prompted, complete your Fall 2019 Music Undergrad - Audition and Scholarship Application via SlideRoom (recommended)
- If eligible, complete your FAFSA. (Does not apply to international students)
- The APU School of Music will email you with a link to schedule your audition on your preferred day and time
- Complete your audition
February 15, 2019 is the priority deadline for the Fall 2019 Music Undergrad - Audition and Scholarship Application. Students are encouraged to complete the APU Application, their Audition and Scholarship Application, and the FAFSA (if applicable) by the deadline to ensure consideration.
Via the application process, students may request an in-person audition during any one of our audition dates:
- Thursday, October 18 – During APU Preview
- Friday, October 19 – During APU Preview
- Monday, November 12 – During APU Open House
- Friday, January 18 – During College of the Arts Open House
- Thursday, January 31 – During Sneak Peek
- Friday, February 1 – During Sneak Peek
- Saturday, February 2 – During Sneak Peek
- Friday, February 22
- Friday, March 15
Students are encouraged to complete their auditions in-person if possible. Those students unable to make it to campus may upload a video audition through the Fall 2019 Music Undergrad - Audition and Scholarship Application.
General Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Select an option below:
Note: This information is current for the 2018-19 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.