How to Apply
- Complete your APU Undergraduate Application
- Select Music: Commercial Music, B.M. as your major
- When prompted, complete your scholarship application via SlideRoom
- If eligible, complete your FAFSA (does not apply to international students)
- The APU School of Music will email you to schedule your audition
- Complete your audition
Spring 2020 Applicants
December 1, 2019, is the priority deadline for the Spring 2020 Music Undergraduate Auditions. Students must complete their APU Undergraduate Application, their SlideRoom scholarship application, and their audition by the deadline to ensure consideration.
Fall 2020 Applicants
February 15, 2020, is the priority deadline for the Fall 2020 Music Undergraduate Auditions. Students must complete their APU Undergraduate Application and their SlideRoom scholarship application by the deadline to ensure consideration. Video auditions are due with the SlideRoom application by this date as well, but in-person auditions may be scheduled through February 28, 2020.
- Friday, October 18 (during APU Preview)
- Friday, November 8 (during APU Preview)
- Monday, November 11 (during APU Open House)
- Thursday, January 30 (during Sneak Peek)
- Friday, January 31 (during Sneak Peek)
- Saturday, February 1
- Friday, February 14
- Friday, February 21 (during Trustees’ Scholarship Week)
- Thursday, February 27
- Friday, February 28
While it is highly recommended to audition in person when possible, video auditions are also available to those unable to attend. Learn more about auditions and scholarships.
General Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Select an option below:
Note: This information is current for the 2019-20 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.