Ignite Your Practice
One full day designed to inspire excellence in research and evidence-based practice. Join our nationally renowned keynote speakers and featured academic/clinical practice partners in exploring ways to design evidence-based improvement projects and improve our clinical practice.
Date and Time
- Thursday, April 19, 2018
- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- DoubleTree Hotel (Monrovia)
- 924 W. Huntington Drive, Monrovia, CA 91016
|$75||Academic/Clinical Practice Partners|
Conference Fee includes: registration, gift packet, continental breakfast, mid-morning snack, buffet lunch, famous DoubleTree Cookies, and CEU units
- Purchase tickets through Eventbrite
- Please have your California RN License number ready if you are interested in Nursing Education units
- Bernadette Melnyk, Ph.D., RN, CPNP/PMHNP, FAANP, FNAP, FAAN (Dean, Vice President for Health Promotion, Chief Wellness Officer, The Ohio State University)
- Mary Beth Flynn Makic, Ph.D., RN, CNS, CCNS, CCRN-K, FAAN, FNA (Associate Professor, University of Colorado, College of Nursing)
Continuing Nursing Education Units (CNE)
Azusa Pacific University School of Nursing is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP #2722. This conference program is approved for 5 contact hours. CNE credit is optional. To obtain CEUs:
- Provide RN license number on Eventbrite registration
- Fill out the survey form at the end of the program
- Attend a full day session
- Certificate will be emailed to you
What are the closest airports and transportation options?
How do I contact DoubleTree Hotel to make accommodations?
If you would please make individual reservations with the hotel at (626) 357-1900
Reservation Website: DoubleTree Monrovia
What is the latest date for a conference refund?
Refunds are allowed, for a $25 processing fee if before April 5, 2018
What is the last day to register for the conference?
The last day to register is April 9, 2018.
I have a question, who do I contact?
Karen Erisman at APU School of Nursing email@example.com is the point of contact for any questions related to the conference.