Brando Gorlero comes with a diverse background in science, patient healthcare, and education. Through the use of innovated technology and state-of-the-art simulation equipment, Brando creates a safe and interactive learning environment that fosters critical thinking, compassion, and professionalism. Brando sets high expectations and provides the support needed to meet those expectations in preparation of the rigors in the nursing profession. Brando strongly believes that "although the environment may be simulated, the learning is very real." With a Christ-centered approach to patient care, Brando teaches the importance of empathy and excellence. "Show the love of Christ through your words and interventions and advocate for your patients in their best interests. For there will come a time when we each will need to be cared for."
- DC - Southern California University of Health Sciences - 2005
- MEd - Claremont Graduate University - 2009
- B.S. Nursing - Azusa Pacific University - 2014
- B.S. Biology - La Sierra University - 2002
- Registered Nurse - Board of Registered Nursing State of California
- Registered Public Health Nurse - State of California
- Board Certified Chiropractor - Board of Chiropractic Examiners State of California
- School of Nursing
- Nursing Simulation
Appointments available upon request. Please contact me to set up an appointment.