Catherine Wilde McPhee is currently the Academic Practice Partnership Specialist for the School of Nursing. Most recently she was the Associate Chair of Undergraduate Professional Programs and the Accelerated RN to BSN online program, as well as an assistant professor in the School of Nursing. An Azusa Pacific University graduate, McPhee has chosen to remain at APU after earning a Master of Science degree and her Family Nurse Practitioner Certification. Previously, she worked as a nurse executive and chief operations officer at several local hospitals. She was also an instructor at California State University, Fullerton, from 1996–97 after receiving her Bachelor of Science degree there in 1986.
- Master of Science, Nursing, Azusa Pacific University, 1996
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, California State University at Fullerton, 1986
- Associate of Arts, Nursing, Saddleback College, 1982
- Diploma in Nursing, Millard Fillmore Hospital School of Nursing, 1968
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification, Azusa Pacific University, 2004
- Practicums: Case Management, St. Joseph Hospital in Orange, CA;
- Pediatric Internship, Dr. Harrington, Santa Ana, CA;
- Maternal/Child/Women’s Health, Dr. M. Zapata, Orange, CA;
- Family Practice, Dr. J. Luster, Orange, CA.
- School of Nursing
- Undergraduate Programs
- Community Relations and Practice Partnerships
- Family Practice
- Hospital Administration
- Online Education
- Patient Care Services
Office HoursMonday 9:00am-12:00pm
Appointments available upon request.