My name is Nemesio (Sonny) Delrosario, I have clinical experience in the field of Medica/Surgical, Gastro-Intestinal, Cardiac Telemetry Nursing and Outpatient Services. I held a position as a Director of Education at a local San Gabriel Valley Medical Center. I currently hold a position at the Monrovia campus as the Coordinator of the Skills Center and Simulation Lab. I am also a clinical instructor for the Medical/Surgical courses. I am committed in helping students establish a firm foundation on which to develop the skills needed in order to excel within the challenging and constantly changing health care system.
- MN in Nursing Education at University of Phoenix 1997
- B.S. in Nursing at CSU, Fresno 1987
- School of Nursing
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Cardiovascular Nursing
- Evidence-based Practice
- Gastro-intestinal Nursing
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- GNRS 574 – Foundations of Professional Nursing
- UNRS 212 – Nursing Care of Adults and Elderly
- UNRS 220 – Health Assessment
- UNRS 411 – Advanced Nursing Care of Adults and Aging
Office HoursMonday 8:30am-4:30pm
Additional appointments are available by request.