Sarah Obermeyer has been a part of the Azusa Pacific University community since 2007, teaching in both the undergraduate and graduate programs. Previous to joining the APU faculty, she worked in a variety of clinical facilities and continues to practice full-scope midwifery. Sarah is trained as a spiritual director and is passionate about the spiritual formation of nurses and spiritual care of patients and families.
- PhD - University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, 2014
- MSN - Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, Hyden, KY, 2005
- BSN - Hope College, Holland, MI, 1998
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- School of Nursing
- Graduate Programs
- Spiritual Formation
- GNRS 505 - Christian formation for holistic nursing care
- GNRS 575 - Maternal Child Nursing
- GNRS 576 -Pharmacology
- GNRS 573 - Clinical Residency
Office HoursTuesday 10:00am-2:00pm
Friday 12:00-1:00pm, 3:00-4:00pm
Additional appointments can be made by request.