Began serving at APU as a clinical instructor in 1991 in the UNRS 105/212 med/surg courses. Returned to become clinical instructor in Psych/Mental Health and became lead instructor in 2000. Duncan continues to serve as lead instructor in Mental Health and as the recruiter/interviewer for adjunct faculty in other clinical areas for the traditional BSN program. Began PhD program in 2010 but stopped the endeavor in 2016. Member of the Research and Grants committee and the Admissions committee for the traditional BSN program. Held a CNS in Adult Psych/Mental Health from 1990-2010. Member of Sigma Theta Tau International, local chapter Iota Sigma officer as Faculty Counselor. Member of American Psychiatric Nurses Association, national and Los Angeles chapter.
- MS in Nursing at Texas Woman's University 1989
- BS in Nursing at Baylor University 1979
- Clinical Specialist in Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- School of Nursing
- Undergraduate Programs
- Adult Psych Mental Health
- UNRS 310 - Mental Health in Nursing
- UNRS 496 - Issues and Ethics in Health Care
Office HoursMonday 1:00pm-3:00pm
Additional appointments are available by request.