Ignite Your Practice
- Thursday, April 19, 2018
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- DoubleTree Hotel (Monrovia)
- 924 W Huntington Dr, Monrovia, CA 91016
Academic/Clinical Practice Partners **
APU Faculty **
APU Alumni **
APU Students **
** Promotional Code Required. Contact Jessica Snawder for your promotional code at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 815-2616
Conference Fee includes: registration, gift packet, continental breakfast, mid-morning snack, buffet lunch, famous DoubleTree Cookies, & CEU units
- Purchase tickets through our Eventbrite webpage
- Please have your California RN License number ready if you are interested in Nursing Education Units
- Bernadette Melnyk, Ph.D., RN, CPNP/PMHNP, FAANP, FNAP, FAAN (Dean, Vice President for Health Promotion, Chief Wellness Officer, The Ohio State University)
- Mary Beth Flynn Makic, Ph.D., RN, CNS, CCNS, CCRN-K, FAAN, FNA (Associate Professor, University of Colorado, College of Nursing)
Azusa Pacific University School of Nursing is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP #2722. This conference program is approved for 5 contact hours. CNE credit is optional. To obtain CEU’S:
- Provide RN license number on Eventbrite registration
- Fill out the survey form at the end of the program
- Attend a full day session
- Certificate will be emailed to you
- What are the closest airports and transportation options?
- How do I contact DoubleTree Hotel to make accommodations?
- If you would please make individual reservations with the hotel at (626)357-1900
- Reservation Website: DoubleTree Monrovia
- What is the latest date for a conference refund?
- Refunds are allowed, for a $25 processing fee if before April 5th, 2018
- What is the last day to register for the conference?
- The last day to register is April 9, 2018.
- I have a question, who do I contact?
- Jessica Snawder at APU School of Nursing (email@example.com) is the point of contact for any questions related to the conference.