We make it easy to progress through the admission process. Our admissions representatives will work with you each step of the way, coordinating the application and registration processes with you.
The ADN to BSN Integrative Enrollment Pathway admission requirements must be met before an application is considered complete. In all cases, save copies of the documents you submit.
International students have a separate application procedure that precedes the standard admission process. View international requirements.
Note: This program is not recommended for students who lack proficiency in basic academic skills, especially collegiate-level English communication skills.
Applicants must have:
- Admission into an ADN program at a select, partnering institution, indicating the Integrative Enrollment ADN to BSN option.
- Minimum overall GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale, as well as a minimum GPA of 2.75 in the nursing preadmission courses.
- Completion of the partnering institution’s prerequisites and lower-division General Education requirements
- Application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Copy of admission letter to Associate’s Degree in Nursing program at a partnering institution
- Student information sharing agreement
What to Expect
Once APU receives your application, application fee, and official transcripts, your paperwork will be reviewed to determine transfer credit. Once your application and transcripts are reviewed, you will be notified of your admission status. You will need to turn in all required documents in order to be considered for admission.
If you are applying for Financial Aid, complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online for the corresponding academic year. Request financial aid transcripts from those institutions attended within the current calendar year. This is required by the U.S. Department of Education.
Qualified online program students will receive instructions for an invitation-only online registration process. Students will pay any outstanding fees and complete enrollment paperwork online with an admissions representative.
Some programs, including this one, begin as soon as enough students enroll to form a cohort. The students form a cohort and complete the program as a group. Students in cohorts need only register once for the duration of the program.
Note: This information is current for the 2021-22 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.