Applications are due by April 1 for the summer 2019 start and August 1 for the fall 2019 start.
The university graduate and program admission requirements below must be met before an application is considered complete.
Please note: International students on an F-1 or J-1 visa will be eligible to apply for this program in 2019.
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all institutions leading to and awarding the applicant’s bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and all postbaccalaureate study
An official transcript is one that Azusa Pacific University receives unopened in an envelope sealed by the former institution and that bears the official seal of the college or university. A cumulative minimum 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade-point average on the posted degree is required for regular admission status. Provisional admittance may be granted to individuals with a lower GPA if competency can be shown through multiple measures.
- Written statement of educational and professional goals, also known as the letter to the dean (two pages in length)
- Current résumé, including the following:
- Employment and educational experience
- Professional or academic honors
- Volunteer activities
- Three recommendations from professional references who have the ability to evaluate your performance (e.g., managers, supervisors, and academic faculty; not coworkers)
Send official transcripts to:Graduate and Professional Center
Office of Graduate and Professional Admissions
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
Note: This information is current for the 2018-19 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.