Transfer Courses to APU

New Transfer Students

If you are currently applying to APU and would like to transfer course credit from another institution, please review the Transfer Applicants Requirements and check with your admissions counselor in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. You may also want to review our General Education and Articulation transfer information to get an idea of how your coursework will transfer to APU.

For students transferring to Azusa Pacific from partnering community colleges, the Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) option offers a guaranteed pathway for admission into an APU major that is similar to the student’s ADT degree. Learn more about our ADT college partners and transfer plans.

Current Students Transferring Courses

Follow the steps below to see if a class transfers to APU:

  1. Before you submit a Transfer Inquiry, we recommend checking Transferology (you’ll have to create an account), which is the simplest way to see if your course transfers to APU. If you find the course, send an official transcript to One Stop once the course is complete.
  2. If the course is not listed on Transferology, check our Articulation Agreements for preapproved courses from community colleges. If you find the course in an Articulation Agreement, send an official transcript to One Stop once the course is complete.
  3. If the course does not exist in the above options, obtain the course syllabus and complete the Transfer Inquiry. After you complete the course, send an official transcript to One Stop.

Note: Students must receive a grade of C- or higher in the course in order to transfer it to APU.

Student Help Center