Update Us

Update Your Contact Information

Have you moved or gotten a new email address? Let us know if your contact information has changed so you can stay informed. Email us at parent@apu.edu with your new contact information today.

Name Changes

Have you legally changed your name, and would like it changed on our records as well? You will need a driver’s license, passport, or similar documentation to do so. Fill out our form.