News and Updates (2020)
- June 16, 2020The university is pleased to announce our plan to reopen this fall. Destination APU: A Safe Return to Campus is guided by focused care and adherence to federal, state, and county health directives.
- May 30, 2020We are unable to let these incidents go by in silence. We are compelled as Christians and resolved as academic leaders to create a University, and contribute to a society, where all persons feel a sense of belonging and thrive.
- May 12, 2020The new APU and PCC joint enrollment program will quickly produce high-quality nurses to meet state demand.
- April 28, 2020 by Anna Cayot ’20 and Evelyn Allen, M.S. ’19As a college student, you’ve been adapting to a completely new situation while continuing your studies. Here are some tips for protecting your mental health and spiritual wellness.
- March 3, 2020Azusa Pacific University commemorates the inauguration of its 17th President, Paul W. Ferguson, with a formal Presidential Investiture Ceremony on April 3, 2020.
- February 25, 2020 by Ashley EnerizAccreditation in higher education is not required for colleges, but it is a crucial factor for future students to consider when researching schools.
- January 31, 2020The Carnegie Foundation selected Azusa Pacific University as 1 of 119 institutions to receive its 2020 Community Engagement Classification.