Academic administrators serve the provost’s academic vision of developing character, competence, community, and critical thinking in APU students by leading or contributing expertise to an academic center, academy, or other unit. Academic administrators report to either the provost or a provost-designee for the fulfillment of their responsibilities and achievement of their strategic goals.
- Executive Director, Office of Research and Grants
Adjunct Professor, Department of Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics
- Executive Director, Office of Faith Integration
Adjunct Professor, Department of Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Fadi MamarExecutive Director, Graduate and Professional Technology Solutions
- Executive Director, Center for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive Excellence
- Steve Syverson, M.Div.Senior Director, Graduate and Professional Admissions Technology and Data Analysis
- Carrie Ullmer, M.Ed.
- Director of Diversity Programs, Center for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusive Excellence