Jody Bomba, M.A.
Jody Bomba, M.A., has served as senior vice president and director of human resources for Foothill Independent Bank; adjunct professor for APU’s School of Business and Management; and associate director of human resources and coordinator of university advancement events at Azusa Pacific. In 2003, Bomba began teaching for APU’s Center for Adult and Professional Studies. From 1991–95, Bomba worked at World Vision, Inc. as the coordinator of corporate and fiduciary assets and the coordinator of trust and probate administration.
- M.A., Organizational Management, Azusa Pacific University
- B.S., Business Management, Azusa Pacific University
- A.A., Merchandising Management, Pasadena City College
- Certificate, Senior Professional in Human Resources
- Certified Trainer, Achieve Global